Drone Training for Elite Sport professionals
With brand new changes to UK drone laws, the barriers to drone adoption have never been lower for the Elite Sport sector.
RAWview is pleased to offer a new bespoke drone training product that is created specifically for professional video analysts.
Not only does the course provide you with a recognised drone pilot certification (known as “A2 Certificate of Competency”), it’s also designed to develop your practical flying skills to fully leverage the benefits that drones bring to video analysis.
Our 2-day course is designed specifically for elite sport professionals who wish to utilise drone technology as part of their clubs’ video analysis workflow. The course delivers the following elements:
- One day of instructor-led theory training delivered via “virtual classroom”
- Theory assessment that meets the A2 Certificate of Competency requirements
- One day of instructor-led practical flight training delivered at your premises, at a time that’s convenient to you
- Expert advice on drone regulation nuances
What the training allows you to do
From the 31st December 2020, you’ll be legally permitted to fly any sub 2kg drone to capture aerial video footage of your team’s training sessions. Additionally, you’ll be granted the following operating privileges:
- Legally fly your sub 500g drone(s) within close proximity of uninvolved people
- Legally fly your sub 2kg drone(s) within build-up areas
- Legally fly your sub 2kg drone(s) as close as 50 metres from uninvolved people
The A2 Certificate of Competency is valid for 5 years.request quote
RAWview latest blogs
As technology and software capabilities improve, businesses are able to pivot away from traditionally manual processes to digital ones. Depending on the industry, this move results in greater efficiency, improved… Read More
A surveyor’s job is to capture accurate data – something that was traditionally done manually, with boots on the ground. With time-consuming workflows, margin for human error, and inherently dangerous… Read More